get to know us
Est. 1920 | Reinvented 2020
The historic building has housed automobile dealerships over the last 100 years beginning in the 1920s and was originally operated by the Highlands Motor Company. The Venue at The Block has been fully restored and purposefully designed to host weddings, birthday parties, fundraisers, charity balls, and many other private events.
- Over 5,000 sq ft
- Capacity 150-200 seated. 200-400 standing room only.
- Restored Warehouse Windows
- Exposed, original brick walls
- Peak exposed rafter ceiling
- Stained and Sealed Concrete Floors
- Industrial Pendent Lighting
- Market Bistro Lighting
- A completely custom indoor built in bar
- A private courtyard with lush tropical landscaping, boasting artificial turf so the grass stays green all year round for you and your guests to keep your shoes nice and clean for the duration of your event. Perfect for outdoor ceremony!
- A gorgeous outdoor bar that is located next to the outdoor courtyard that includes an ice machine, sink, and plenty of storage and counter space to serve your guest for cocktail receptions.
- Bridal Suite and Gentlemen’s Quarters with Private Restrooms (exclusive to Weddings)
- DJ stage area
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Catering prep kitchen
- Restrooms for guests
- 60’ square handcrafted wooden tables
- 62’ round handcrafted wooden tables
- Black metal bistro chairs